4408 Kniss Rd. SE
Kalkaska, MI 49646
So you want to attend a fun filled week at Wilderness Christian Assembly? That should be no problem. All you have to do is fill out an application!
Download it, print it, and mail it!
Summer youth registration form available here!
Please note that you'll need Adobe Acrobat in order to open this file. Your computer probably already has it, but if it doesn't, you can download it for free
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE INFORMATION:
- Check in time at camp is 3 - 5 pm on Sunday afternoon.
First Chance Camp is 3 - 5 pm on the day camp starts.
- Campers need to register and be screened by the Health Officer before going to their cabin.
- Tuition is due on or before registration.
Make checks payable to WCA or Wilderness Christian Assembly.
- Bring verification of church scholarship.
Check with your sponsoring church to find out how to apply.
- Campers should have spending money with them at registration for banking.
- Campers are not allowed to leave camp after registration for any extra curricular activity until camp dismissal.
- The designated pick-up person must sign the camper out upon dismissal.
- Camp dismissal time for Jr. High and High School weeks will be on Saturday morning after 10 am and before Noon (no lunch is served).
Intermediate, Junior, and Tagalong weeks will be dismissed at 7 pm on Friday.
First Chance will be dismissed at 7 pm the day camp dismisses.
KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME WHEN:
- Child has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher
- Child has diarrhea or vomiting
- Child has a rash of unknown origin
- Child has red, runny eyes or wakes up with eyes ‘glued’ shut
- Child complains of ear pain with or without fever
YOU MAY BRING YOUR CHILD TO CAMP WHEN:
- Child is fever free for 24 hours without the use of Tylenol or other fever reducer
- Child is free of diarrhea or vomiting for 24 hours
- You have consulted a health care professional and receive a clear bill of health or the appropriate antibiotic therapy
The camp has a limited capacity for campers each week. Registrations are considered on a "first come...first served" basis. Registrations should be sent in as early as possible. We accept campers without discrimination regarding race, color, national origin, sex, religious beliefs or handicaps.
High School Week:
(Grades 10 -12)
June 16 - June 22
Jr. High Week:
(Grades 8 - 9)
June 23 - June 29
(Grades 2 - 3)
June 30 - July 2
(Grades 4 - 5)
July 7 - July 12
(Grades 6 -7)
July 14 - July 19
(Ages 7 -17)
July 21 - July 26
August 23 - 25
(Ages 13 -19)
September 20 -22